About Change Works ROI
Hi There! I'm Clarence Thomas, COO of Change Works ROI.
I drive adoption and utilization.
I have 10 years of experience developing and implementing OCM strategies that increase project ROI via increased adoption and utilization. I am very familiar with the 3 phases of change (Preparing for change, Managing change, and Reinforcing change).
Prosci Change management certification and Change Guides change management certification. Projects have been Agile and Waterfall.
I Innovate And Bring New Possibilities
- Developed OCM strategy that resulted in an on time 99.6% adoption and utilization of a new ERP system. According to vendor, the normal adoption and utilization of the same module was 60%
- Convinced leadership at all levels of the importance of leadership visibility and involvement throughout the entire change. Result employees accepted the change more readily.
- Reduced payroll errors by $58,000 using role re-engineering
- Increased invoicing by 297% using role re-engineering
- Increased sales quotes to over $980,000 per month a 500% increase using the ADKAR methodology
I'm Specialized In Change Management
Using Prosci methodology I have been responsible for the 3 phases of change Planning, Managing and Reinforcing change
Responsibilities have included:
- Developing communications strategy to reduce Customer concerns about migration from legacy system to Oracle R-12
- Increasing overall project awareness by creating employee profile that was distributed corporate wide
- Conducting impact analysis to determine size and magnitude of people effected
- Developing change agent network
- Working with instructional designers to create comprehensive training plan
- Establishing Change Management office
- Creating Change Agent network
Standardizing Change management process using Prosci methodology
- Providing guidance for internal change agents
- Initiating and managing stakeholder analysis
- Developing global communication plans
- Developing and Implementing
- Communication/Coaching strategy to increase delivery efficiency of computer equipment by IT
- Increasing adoption and utilization.